We are very excited to announce that Go Global Indonesia is partnering with HAI.lt ito offer a scholarship for ten students to pursue their Master’s degree in Lithuania!
This scholarship program aims to give an opportunity for Bachelor’s degree graduates who want to pursue post-graduate education abroad and practice what they learn directly in a professional environment.
The program offers scholarships to three prominent universities in this historic country in Baltic Europe. From education to economics to engineering, the many doors to a bright future are open for you!
The scholarship includes:
– University admission fee during application process
– Full tuition fee of student’s 1.5 to 2 years of study (depending on their chosen program)
– Guaranteed internship placement at a leading smart-tech company in Lithuania
The scholarship does not include:
– Living cost
– Passport and visa fees
– Degree certificate/official transcripts
– Official document translations in English
– Language certificates (min. IELTS 6 or iBT 70)
[please note that the requirements may be different for each university]
Here’s what you need to do to apply:
- Choose a program that you want to apply for.
Please check the university websites below for full information on the available Master’s degree programs:
– Vilnius University
– Vytautas Magnus University
– Kaunas Technology University
- Make sure that you fulfill the program requirements.
The requirements may be different, depending on the program and university. Please read the program page carefully.
- Prepare the required documents.
Like the previous step, please read the program page carefully and check their specific document requirements.
- Register yourself at bit.ly/LithuaniaScholarship2019!
One of our program advisors will then connect you to the scholarship representative in Lithuania.
The application deadline is 24 June 2019.
It’s your time to seize the opportunity to pursue your dreams and be the best you can be. We hope this opportunity will open many doors for you, and we wish you the best of luck!
If you have any questions about this scholarship program, feel free to contact us at [email protected].